Mental Health Day kind of snuck up on me!
I write about it so often, from different subjects and viewpoints that I thought I’d share some of the ones which seemed to have the most impact on people!
In a nutshell, what can I say to help you?
The things that had the BIGGEST impact on my own mental health were teaching myself to like myself, suspending judgment, practicing speaking kindly instead of cruelly to myself, and allowing this whole set of tools to rewire my brain!
I know it sounds very innocuous, but HOW we see ourselves and speak to ourselves is foundational to developing more tools, for how quickly or how slowly we heal and grow, how we see the possible solutions, and how we implement them long-term.
Rewiring our brains is possible, and the impact it has on our mental, emotional, and even physical health is astounding!
Yes, it’s hard to do, for the old habits cling so strongly and have a hard time letting go. The best way is to learn new thoughts and keep trying to use those, for simply trying to suppress the old ways is practically useless without something new to replace them!
Here’s my list of post I think are a good place to start:
- How social myths contribute to struggling mental health issues
- Brain Rewiring
- Making a change… “How do I take that first step?”
- As we practice being gentle and kind with ourselves, we actually help to speed the process of helping our lives become more positive!
- Purge by fire… could this help you?
- Nothing is set in stone! “What have I got to lose?”
- Why we’re so attracted to people who end up abusing us
- Do we need to “Floor our Gas Pedal” all the time? “Consciously Uncoupling” from the “Grind Culture”.
- Setting “Boundaries with consequences”
- 10 Steps to Owning Our Happiness
- Affirmation: Today is a new day! I can do this!
- Teaching ourselves to like, even to love ourselves
- By changing our inner dialogue, we change EVERYTHING!
- Challenge: When a negative thought enters your mind, think three positive ones. Train yourself to flip the script!
- An answer to dealing with the Inner Critic!
- A new you! Is this possible?
- Start today, start tomorrow, just start!
Please explore my Guided Journals, to help you to see the patterns of behavior and thoughts, plus the section at the end helps pull it all together by reviewing those patterns, and helping to lay out a plan of action!
Guided Journals help you work on a particular issue by answering questions to help see patterns and to find solutions:
Lastly, please explore my 2 books designed to help you go through the healing steps: Developing Happiness When You Can’t Find It and How to Heal Your Life on a Deep Heart Level are available in paperback and Kindle. Audiobooks are available for the busy person!
I hope you’ll poke around my Archived Posts to find a wonderful trove of supportive and encouraging posts! Don’t forget to Like, Comment, and Follow my blog! If you want to become a Guest writer, please contact me and we’ll work out the details!
More good stuff:
- Red Ocean or Blue Ocean? How do you think?
- My top 10 most viewed posts, plus a few bonuses!
- There is no enlightenment outside of daily life – Thich Nhat Hanh
- A healthy outside starts from the inside!
- A helpful trick to be able to overcome negatively Comparing Ourselves to others…
- Do you only accept yourself if you look a certain way?
- Always believe that wonderful things can happen!
My books: Now available through Walmart.com!
Thanks for buying my books on Amazon!
#writing #InspirationalWriting #journalwriting #art #creativity #strength #guru #mentor #teacher #HappinessGuru #TamaraHappinessGuru #TamaraKulish #Tamara #HappinessMentor, #love #growth #healing #life, #inspiration, #quotes #happiness #joy #PersonalGrowth #pain #depression #anxiety #SelfEsteem, #LifeSkills #empowerment #encouragement #support #intuition #journal #consciousness #mind #learn #God #universe #angels #spiritual #spirit #awareness #journaling #journal #boundaries #emotionalhealth #mentalhealth #emotions #control #Amazon #Kindle #Twitter #Goodreads #Facebook #blog #author #publishing #encouragement #angermanagement #artjournal #ColoringBooks