Like so many of you, I spend time in my car daily commuting to and from work, but with the cold winter, I haven’t been able to get out to do my walks.
I try to find mini life hacks to get in some movement during my day and to boost my mental health! After all, January felt like a tough year, LOL!
What life hacks have I discovered are helpful for the commute?
- Gentle movement by dancing to music
- Mental Affirmations of Worthiness, Gratitude and Thanks
These 2 things aren’t just good for my body and spirit, they help me to set a positive tone for my day!
Additional ways I get some exercise squeezed into my day:
- I sneak in a few extra steps during the day by walking up or down the stairs to the bathroom on a different floor of the building
- I do mini-walks around the hallways of my building just to get the blood flowing
- When I go to the grocery stores I’ll purposely walk up and down the aisles to get in more steps. The only problem with that Is that tasty things end up jumping into my cart!
- Walking around the big box stores can be just as challenging for my wallet, for even in a hardware store I’m likely to find something I “need”!
- Parking further away on the parking lot will add a few extra steps too!
- Turning on music while I prepare dinner in the evenings is a grat stress buster and I usually find myself dancing or swaying to the music!
Here are some helpful links for affirmations:
- 20 Wayne Dyer Quotes to live by
- 5 Daily Reminders: Say these to yourself in front of a mirror!
- Affirmation: Today is a new day! I can do this!
- Always believe that wonderful things can happen!
- Things are being worked out for the best!
- Right now there are…
- Do all that you can… the universe loves each of us and is working things out on our behalf!
- Remind yourself that you did the best you could today
Here are some links for positive memes:
- Here are some encouraging Quotes I’ve created for you, Part 10.
- Here are some encouraging Quotes I’ve created for you, Part 9.
- Here are some encouraging Quotes I’ve created for you, Part 8.
- Here are some encouraging Quotes I’ve created for you, Part 7.
- Here are some encouraging Quotes I’ve created for you, Part 6.
- Here are some encouraging Quotes I’ve created for you, Part 5.
- Here are some encouraging Memes I’ve created for you, Part 4.
- Here are some encouraging Memes I’ve created for you, Part 3.
- Here are some encouraging Memes I’ve created for you, Part 2.
- Here are some encouraging Memes I’ve created for you, Part 1.
Here are more helpful links to get positivity rolling in your life:
- Types of self-care and how to incorporate them into your life
- Do you only accept yourself if you look a certain way?
- A new you! Is this possible?
- Anxiety – dealing with the shoulds and coulds…
- A helpful trick to be able to overcome negatively Comparing Ourselves to others…
- Your emotions: the quiet lazy River or the roller coaster?
- 10 Steps to Owning Our Happiness
- Setting “Boundaries with consequences”
- Red Ocean or Blue Ocean? How do you think?
- Making a change… “How do I take that first step?”
- An answer to dealing with the Inner Critic!
- “What if it really were up to me? Could I do it?”
- Teaching ourselves to like, even to love ourselves is the best gift we can give ourselves!
- 5 Things to quit RIGHT NOW!
- By changing our inner dialogue, we change EVERYTHING!
- Even after a setback or negative experience, we can create a “reset” button in our minds!
Guided Journals help you work on a particular issue by answering questions to help see patterns and to find solutions:
Thanks for buying my books on Amazon!
#writing #InspirationalWriting #journalwriting #art #creativity #strength #guru #mentor #teacher #HappinessGuru #TamaraHappinessGuru #TamaraKulish #Tamara #HappinessMentor, #love #growth #healing #life, #inspiration, #quotes #happiness #joy #PersonalGrowth #pain #depression #anxiety #SelfEsteem, #LifeSkills #empowerment #encouragement #support #intuition #journal #consciousness #mind #learn #God #universe #angels #spiritual #spirit #awareness #journaling #journal #boundaries #emotionalhealth #mentalhealth #emotions #control #Amazon #Kindle #Twitter #Goodreads #Facebook #blog #author #publishing #encouragement #angermanagement #artjournal #ColoringBooks