“Unless you are willing to try, fail miserable, and try again, success won’t happen.” – Phillip Adams
How many of us succeed right away each time we try something new?
Very few people do, yet somehow we expect we will be a blazing success right away, and then give up on ourselves when we aren’t, figuring it’s not meant to be, yet sometimes, it was just a first draft!
Perseverance isn’t about trying to do the same thing over and over, but to see where we need to change, and then start again!
“Failure is only the opportunity more intelligently to begin again.” – Henry Ford
More Henry Ford quotes to inspire you from https://www.earlyintime.com/2018/12/19/henry-ford-quotes/:
Famous Henry Ford Quotes and Sayings
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
- Failure is only the opportunity more intelligently to begin again.
- You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
- Don’t find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
- The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it.
- Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
Henry Ford Quotes about Success
- It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.
- Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
- Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice.
- Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.
- Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.
- If money is your hope for independence, you will never have it. The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability.
- One of the greatest discoveries a person makes, one of their great surprises, is to find they can do what they were afraid they couldn’t do.
- Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.
- If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.
- You say I started out with practically nothing, but that isn’t correct. We all start with all there is, it’s how we use it that makes things possible.
From an early age, tools and machinery attracted Henry and he repaired watches for friends and family with tools made by him. Ford began his career under the guidance of inventor Thomas Edison, who later encouraged Henry to develop his gasoline car.
Have a wonderful day!
Follow me to have posts land in your Inbox! Follow me for more inspiration for your life!!
Guided Journals help you work on a particular issue by answering questions to help see patterns and to find solutions:
Thanks for buying my books on Amazon!
#writing #InspirationalWriting #journalwriting #art #creativity #strength #guru #mentor #teacher #HappinessGuru #TamaraHappinessGuru #TamaraKulish #Tamara #HappinessMentor, #love #growth #healing #life, #inspiration, #quotes #happiness #joy #PersonalGrowth #pain #depression #anxiety #SelfEsteem, #LifeSkills #empowerment #encouragement #support #intuition #journal #consciousness #mind #learn #God #universe #angels #spiritual #spirit #awareness #journaling #journal #boundaries #emotionalhealth #mentalhealth #emotions #control #Amazon #Kindle #Twitter #Goodreads #Facebook #blog #author #publishing #encouragement #angermanagement #artjournal #ColoringBooks