“If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.” – Lao Tzu
Many times in life we just need to accept the direction life takes us, because the actions of others and forces of nature are not necessarily things we can control.
There are other situations however where we do have a choice, for even when we choose to do nothing, it is still a choice!
Doing nothing or “going with the flow” is great when we like what’s happening in our lives, or at the least, when we have no big objections.
However, if we’re unhappy, then doing nothing works against us!
When we want to make a change, it isn’t always necessary to make a grand sweeping move and do it all at once.
Many times, changes are set into motion with a series of small moves.
When we create a plan, even the outline of a plan, simply starting with one small thing can give us the motivation and the momentum we need to continue!
At first we doubt we can, then we discover that we are capable, and lastly we celebrate accomplishing what we set out to do!
If you aren’t happy with yiour life right now, what can you do to change it?
- Do you need to get some training or classes?
- Do you need to relocate?
- Do you need to get out of debt and rebuid your credit score?
- Do you need to address some health or addiction issues?
- Do you need help with relationship problems?
- Do you need to start saving money for a downpayment?
- Do you need to get partners or fiancial help for a business plan?
- Do you need to do some inner work to find the strength and the confidence to move forward?
When we feel unhappy with our lives, it is very helpful to identify the problems, being very honest with ourselves.
Next, for each problem there is always a solution, and many times there’s more than one solution, so finding the one which seems to best fit with the problem is crucial to being able to change!
Lastly, set the plan into motion!
Unless we start taking the steps to move forward, nothing will change!
Please take a look at the books and Guided Journals I have for you, because sometimes we need to work out some inner issues before we can finally find the strength and the courage to move forward!
I’m sharing more posts that may be helpful for you:
- 10 Steps to Owning Our Happiness
- Setting “Boundaries with consequences”
- Making a change… “How do I take that first step?”
- Affirmation: Today is a new day! I can do this!
- As we practice being gentle and kind with ourselves, we actually help to speed the process of helping our lives become more positive!
- Always believe that wonderful things can happen!
- A healthy outside starts from the inside!
- Brain Rewiring
More good stuff:
Please go to my Archived Posts page to find more wonderful posts to check out!
Guided Journals help you work on a particular issue by answering questions to help see patterns and to find solutions:
Thanks for buying my books on Amazon!
#writing #InspirationalWriting #journalwriting #art #creativity #strength #guru #mentor #teacher #HappinessGuru #TamaraHappinessGuru #TamaraKulish #Tamara #HappinessMentor, #love #growth #healing #life, #inspiration, #quotes #happiness #joy #PersonalGrowth #pain #depression #anxiety #SelfEsteem, #LifeSkills #empowerment #encouragement #support #intuition #journal #consciousness #mind #learn #God #universe #angels #spiritual #spirit #awareness #journaling #journal #boundaries #emotionalhealth #mentalhealth #emotions #control #Amazon #Kindle #Twitter #Goodreads #Facebook #blog #author #publishing #encouragement #angermanagement #artjournal #ColoringBooks